Black Olive Tapenade Chicken: Serves 2
- Pat dry 6 boneless chicken thighs. Spoon the tapenade over the chicken and rub all over. The little bit of oil in the tapenade will enable it to spread and also means the thighs won’t stick to the oven dish
- Mix up 75g crumbled Feta, 8 finely chopped sun dried tomatoes and 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil in a bowl. Add pepper to taste. Spoon this mixture across the centre of the thigh, and roll the ends around to create a parcel
- Place the parcels open side down in an oven dish and roast in the oven at 200 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through and golden-brown
- Once ready, sprinkle with 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh basil and sliced black olives, if you fancy
- Serve with anything from salad, homemade chips, new potatoes!