- Roast Red Pepper Pork Chops: Serves 4
- Heat oven to 200 degrees. Put 2 potatoes cut into 8 wedges, 1 sliced courgette, 1 red pepper sliced into wedges, 4 thyme sprigs and 4 unpeeled garlic cloves in a large roasting tin
- Mix together the Cottage Delight Roast Red Pepper Ketchup and 200ml hot chicken stock, then pour into the roasting tin
- Tightly cover with foil and cook for 30 mins. Take out of the oven and increase the temperature to 220 degrees
- Remove foil and place 4 bone-in pork loin chops in the roasting tin, amongst the vegetables. Season well and return to the oven for 15-20 mins until golden brown and cooked through
- Serve with the pan juices drizzled over.