Lamb, Yoghurt and Mint Jelly: Serves 4
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees. Weigh 1-1½kg boned, rolled leg of lamb and calculate the cooking time at 20 mins per 450g plus 10-20 mins, depending on how pink you like your meat
- Peel and slice 4 cloves garlic into thin slivers. With the point of a knife, make small slits all over the meat and push a piece of garlic into each cut and season
- Cook in the oven for 15 mins and then lower the temperature to 180 degrees and continue cooking for the rest of the cooking time
- Meanwhile, finely chop ½ cucumber and remove excess water by placing on a paper towel. Mix together 100g of Greek set yoghurt and ⅔ jar of Mint Jelly and stir in the cucumber. Shred the lettuce
- When the lamb is cooked, allow to stand for 10 mins before carving. During this time, warm 8 pitta breads in the oven
- Carve the lamb into generous slices and serve in the warm pittas with the sauce and the lettuce.